This Museum of Education is for the public to watch parts of a teacher’s life and her educational environments.
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting —
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.
~ Mary Oliver
I started this blog in 2011, when I wanted a place to organize my readings, thoughts, and experience. I thought sharing parts of my life with others might be a good idea, so most of the entries have been made public. Your comments are welcome. I am available for discussion and friendship.
The installer’s CV (See my academia profile)
- Name: “Strawberry” is the nickname a very special person gave me. I also love the song “Strawberry Fields Forever” by The Beatles.
- Sex: Feline (I am attracted to cats)
- Educational Background: Suffering, loving, enjoying
- Affiliation: Chirping Group, Age of Innocence Press
- Research Interests: You – How do you feel and what do you think? (But I am not always doing research)